It’s Dig Safe Month.
The Saskatchewan Common Ground Alliance wants to encourage the digging community to remember the importance of why we Dig Safe.
The SCGA’s Public Awareness and Education Committee has organized and planned this annual Contractor Dig Safe Breakfast program during the National campaign.
• Between March 28, 2022 and April 30, 2022, individuals that watch a segment of the 2022 SCGA safety video can enter to win a breakfast prize package.
• The Safety Video will consist of four (4) separate segments. Watch them all and you’ll get 4 entries into the contest.
• One hundred and fifty (150) breakfast prize packages to be won, each with an approximate retail value of $30.00 CAD.
When you watch each segment enter our breakfast giveaway HERE!
WATCH #1: Abandoned Lines
WATCH #2: Youth Ground Disturbance Program
WATCH #3: Whose Responsible
WATCH #4: Look Up and Live, Know What’s Below
If you watched, don’t forget to enter for our breakfast giveaway HERE!
Join us for breakfast:
• ASTEC Safety invites you to a Contractor Dig Safe Breakfast in Lloydminster
April 27, 2022 – 7:00 a.m. Register Here
April 28, 2022 – 7:00 a.m. Register Here
Join us to talk Abandoned Lines:
May 12, 2022 – 8:00 a.m. Register Here
• When underground infrastructure is replaced, the old, abandoned lines still remain. In this years video we speak to two different companies about their best techniques to recognize and learn to avoid abandoned underground infrastructure and how to treat contacts even if they are no longer live. WATCH: Abandoned Lines
Both organizations in the video treat abandoned lines the same as they do live lines. Join us for a deeper dive into this topic for any questions you might have.
Joining the panel is:
- Ministry of Occupational Health & Safety
- Triple A Directional Drilling
- Whitecap Resources