Benefits to Membership:
This is your opportunity to become part of an organization that has already demonstrated its value and success across Canada as well as internationally….
Whether you are a facility owner/operator, locator, design professional, One-Call center representative, excavator/contractor or other stakeholder, ensuring the safety of those who work or live in the vicinity of underground facilities and protecting our vital services is everyone’s responsibility.
The benefits of participation in the Saskatchewan Common Ground Alliance include:
- Being part of developing Saskatchewan’s damage prevention “Best Practices”
- Opportunity to resolve industry issues as a group
- Consistent approach to underground practices and related worker safety
- Ongoing contact and information exchange among underground stakeholders
- Recognition as a responsible partner in safety and damage prevention
- Opportunity to participate in the Damage Information Reporting Tool ( Dirt) data to support accurate and effective strategies and practices to address root cause of damages
|Company Size Annual Membership Fee:||Level Annual Sponsorship Fee:|
|50 or Less $125||Bronze-Value Proposition $5,000|
|100 or Less $250||Silver-Value Proposition $10,000|
|250 or less $500||Gold-Value Proposition $20,000|
|Greater than 250 $2500|
All Fees plus GST as applicable
How do I get Involved:
- Consider becoming a member or sponsor – sponsorship or membership are available at various levels and provide funding for all SCGA initiatives.
- Attend meetings of the SCGA and consider participating on one of the active Committees.
For more information on the SCGA, please contact us.
The Common Ground Alliance is a reality in Saskatchewan!
Damage Prevention is everyone’s responsibility!