This is your opportunity to become part of an organization that has already demonstrated its value and success in Quebec, Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia.
Whether you are a facility owner/operator, locator, design professional, One-Call center representative, excavator/contractor or other stakeholder, ensuring the safety of those who work or live in the vicinity of underground facilities and protecting our vital services is everyone’s responsibility.
The benefits of participation in the Saskatchewan Common Ground Alliance include:
- Being part of developing Saskatchewan’s damage prevention “Best Practices”
- Opportunity to resolve industry issues as a group
- Consistent approach to underground practices and related worker safety
- Ongoing contact and information exchange among underground stakeholders
- Recognition as a responsible partner in safety and damage prevention
- Opportunity to participate in the Damage Information Reporting Tool (Dirt) data to support accurate and effective strategies and practices to address root cause of damages